testing more than one configuration on a single build machine

From: "Gabor Szabo" <szabgab(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: testing more than one configuration on a single build machine
Date: 2007-08-30 12:37:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I have recently signed up to run smoke testing of PostgreSQL.
As I understand each animal has a set of configuration that is represented as
icons on the status page.

I wonder how would be it possible to run several configurations on the
same machine? I mean with or without debug, with or without
thread-safety etc.

Gabor

--
Gabor Szabo