Re: [HACKERS] SOS, help me please, one problem towards the postgresql developement on windows

From: shieldy <shieldly(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Martijn van Oosterhout" <kleptog(at)svana(dot)org>, shieldy <shieldly(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Postgresql General" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] SOS, help me please, one problem towards the postgresql developement on windows
Date: 2007-05-01 12:18:16
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

thankyou very much.
but the method, you said, is adding a alias name, so it can not work.
and as i need to add many functions likes this, so the best way is to
compile the whole postgresql. eventhough, i did, it didnot work, so i am
puzzled, can add a function directly in the source file, and compile it, can
it work??
BTW: I have just seach the source for addingthe built-in function, and found
it need to add declaration in the include geo_decls.h, and add the function
in the geo_ops.c. can it not be enough??