Patch:NumPad_Enter grid comfirm action

From: "mei ben" <nobookcn(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Patch:NumPad_Enter grid comfirm action
Date: 2009-01-07 16:48:29
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Since pgadmin III v1.6.x, when edit grid, press Enter will update data
and cursor focus to left cell of grid(column+1), press NumPad Enter
will update data and cursor to next row but column no change.
But since pgadmin III v1.8.0+ changed this action, no mater press
Enter or NumPad Enter key, always column+1. Users have to press down
and left key to the next row the same column.
User like me have a large mount of edit grid modification every week,
like change only price column of each db table, using num pad 0-9 and
num pad enter will speed up this work. but pgadmin III v1.8.0+ lost
this feature. I posted a feature request before, but no response,
So I decide do it myself. And it work well on my box. To avoid do this
modification each new version, I hope this community review and accept
my patch.

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgadmin3_numpad_enter.patch application/octet-stream 3.4 KB