Re: import data from openoffice Calc

From: Le-shin Wu <leshin(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <aklaver(at)comcast(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: import data from openoffice Calc
Date: 2009-12-01 16:55:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for your information. I think your suggestion will be my last
approach, if I really can not find a way to solve my problem. Actually, I
tried to format the cells type (the "date" column in my sheet) in Calc as
"Date" before I copy and past, but somehow it works for only once. This also
confused me. Thanks again.

LW