Re:

From: Scott Mead <scott(dot)lists(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Hugo <hugomunguiao(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re:
Date: 2009-05-14 21:20:50
Lists: pgsql-bugs

2009/5/14 Hugo <hugomunguiao(at)hotmail(dot)com>

> Me rindo
>
> Llevo una semana tratando de instalar postgres
> y simplemente es demasiado difícil, es más fácil
> cambiar a otra base de datos

Sorry to hear that you 'surrender' ! I'm not really sure you've
provided any information to help us with your problem though, maybe you
should submit to pgsql-general list with your actual problem. I'm sure that
we can help. When submitting, you should include things like:

OS
PG Version
Installer you're using
Error messages / logs