New to pgsql-jdbc

From: "Feng Kelvin" <kelvin(dot)tju(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New to pgsql-jdbc
Date: 2008-07-28 02:45:50
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi, I am new to PostgreSQL. We are using XBow wireless motes with PostgreSQL
database(8.0 version). Since XBow already provides DB's structure and we
don't have to develop pgsql DB. For our needs, we want to bind pgsql with
our database called "Cache" which also support with standard JDBC and Java
proxy classes mapping. I wonder which driver I should download and how to
develop Java bindings for XBow's pgsql? How could we generate proxy classes
for XBow's pgsql? Can somebody post some links for starter? I am using
windows XP sp2/ windows 2003 server. Thanks

--
Best Regards

Kelvin Feng