"bogus aset link"

From: ntinos(at)aueb(dot)gr
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: "bogus aset link"
Date: 2005-01-02 21:44:23
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Hi everybody!

While writting some code for the backend (some SPI-like functions for a
project) I saw this message:

"WARNING: problem in alloc set ExecutorState: bogus aset link in block
0x8301270, chunk 0x8304458"

I think there is something wrong with some of the memory allocations I do,
but this message is not helping me much in finding the exact error. I read
the source code comments but I couldn't understand what this is.

What is this about?

Thanks in advance,
Ntinos Katsaros