PostgreSQL + Visual Basic .NET

From: davoid(at)softhome(dot)net
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL + Visual Basic .NET
Date: 2003-01-08 02:54:38
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello there

I am currently writing an application which needs a database as a back-end,
and I thought I'd give PostgreSQL a try. Currently I have a database running
on a FreeBSD machine here on my LAN, but I need some tips on how I would
access it from vb .NET? Is this the right place to ask? :\

Thanks!

Andrei.

Junior systems administrator and developer
IAAI inc.