RE: help using your odbc driver

From: Danny Severns <Danny(at)eidl-sw(dot)com>
To: "Brown, Charles S 803" <Charles(dot)Brown(at)healthspring(dot)com>, "'pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: help using your odbc driver
Date: 2019-04-13 15:55:58
Lists: pgsql-odbc

This is the right place for PG ODBC issues, unless you are looking for a fee-based service agreement type of support. I'm not familiar with DataStage, but others might be. What trouble are you having connecting; i.e. which connection step is failing? What type of error message are you getting? What version of PG and ODBC Driver are you using, and on what OS? That would be a good place to start.

HTH
Danny