Re: new approach to organize conference ...

From: "Ewald Geschwinde" <egeschwinde(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Koen Martens" <gmc(at)sonologic(dot)nl>
Cc: "Hans-Juergen Schoenig" <hs(at)cybertec(dot)at>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: new approach to organize conference ...
Date: 2007-11-22 08:46:46
Lists: pgeu-general

> > i would suggest that we first compile a list of possible locations
> > and then setup a page to do the vote.
> >
> > i will put vienna on the list :)
> >
> > + VIENNA
>
> Now, i could be mistaken, but wasn't the list {Vienna, Prato} ?

yes we want to have a final list of proposals so that the voting can start -
I think the deadline for this should be monday (only a suggestion) and
then let's start voting for a location.

Otherwise there will be no decision and time passes. So organizing
things will be more difficult

--
Ewald Geschwinde