editGrid problem...

From: "Ati Rosselet" <ati(dot)rosselet(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: editGrid problem...
Date: 2006-12-29 11:03:37
Lists: pgadmin-support

I've been looking through the mailing lists and haven't seen any reference
to this problem... which makes me wonder if its just something wrong with my
system?

windows 2003 R2, 32bit, postgres 8.2 (tried with 7.4 too, same results),
pgadmin 1.6.1 (win32)

the issue: when I have data in a table, the editgrid works great, allowing
entry of a new row (marked with *) etc. However, if the table is completely
empty, I see nothing. Even the column names are not displayed, and no row
can be entered manually. If, however, I perform a manual "Insert into table
values(...)", and then refresh the editgrid, the columns appear, along with
the row I entered, and now lo and behold.. the new (blank) row editor...

Is this a known problem and I just can't find a reference to it.. or is
there some other factor that may be causing this?
Thanks in advance
Cheers
Ati