invoking Web service in user-defined function in a dynamic way.

From: "jungmin shin" <jungmin(dot)shin(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: invoking Web service in user-defined function in a dynamic way.
Date: 2006-11-01 05:03:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I created a user-defined function which has a remote Web serivce invokings
inside and executed with select statement.

select <functionname>( parameters)

When I implemented in a static way of Web service invoking, it worked.
However, when I tried with a dynamic invoking, I had following errors.

INFO: 31 Oct 06 23:36:48 org.postgresql.pljava.sqlj.Loader Failed to load
class
org.postgresql.pljava.internal.ServerException: stack depth limit exceeded
at org.postgresql.pljava.internal.ExecutionPlan._cursorOpen(Native Method)
at org.postgresql.pljava.internal.ExecutionPlan.cursorOpen(
ExecutionPlan.java:136)
at org.postgresql.pljava.jdbc.SPIStatement.executePlan(SPIStatement.java
:114)
at org.postgresql.pljava.jdbc.SPIPreparedStatement.execute(
SPIPreparedStatement.java:263)
at org.postgresql.pljava.jdbc.SPIPreparedStatement.executeQuery(
SPIPreparedStatement.java:72)
at org.postgresql.pljava.sqlj.Loader.findClass(Loader.java:171)
at org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java
:512)
at org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java
:495)
at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:361)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

ERROR: javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Error processing WSDL document:
javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Error processing WSDL document:
javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Cannot find service: {
http://www.webserviceX.NET/}CurrencyConvertor

Most time, the "ERROR" part is appeared as a result.
Does anybody know about this?

Thanks,
Jungmin

--