Re: What X86/X64 OS's do we need coverage for?

From: "Adrian Maier" <adrian(dot)maier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: What X86/X64 OS's do we need coverage for?
Date: 2007-04-09 16:22:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> > The other platform I've whined about missing for some time is HP-UX,
> > especially on PA-RISC. But that's a whole different story.
>
> there are more obscure and rare platforms(both in terms that might be a
> win for the buildfarm but HP-UX is really missing.

Hello,

I have access to a PA-RISC machine running HP-UX 11.11. Unfortunately
the machine is on a dedicated network and has no Internet access.

It should be possible to create a mirror of the CVS repository on my machine
(which has access to both the Internet and the dedicated network) so that
the HP-UX server could get the sources from my machine.
But I am not sure whether the results could be reported back to the buildfarm.

Cheers,
Adrian Maier