Re: Romanian translation

From: Adrian Maier <adrian(dot)maier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Alin Vaida <alin(dot)vaida(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Romanian translation
Date: 2004-11-08 07:36:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 11:26:50 +0200, Alin Vaida <alin(dot)vaida(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I'd like to translate postgres in Romanian, if nobody's doing this already.

Hello!
I have done some translations of the press releases into
Romanian before, and I'll translate the upcoming press
release, too. I don't plan to translate the po files, so
you are certainly welcome to work on them.
If you happen to be unsure about translating some of the
phrases and you want someone else's opinion, please
do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,
Adrian Maier