Re: warning missing

From: "Thomas Hallgren" <thhal(at)mailblocks(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: warning missing
Date: 2004-06-26 14:20:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Gaetano,

I've been using C++ for 15 years and Java for 7. I like them both. Every
language has its pros and cons. C++ can be extremely powerful in the hands
of someone who knows how to use it.

I actually wrote the first version of Pl/Java in C++. However, I got strong
advice to rewrite it using plain C (which I did) to get maximum acceptance.

Kind regards,

Thomas Hallgren