Re: Segmentation fault

From: Michael Shapiro <mshapiro51(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org, Pedro Doria Meunier <pdoria(at)netmadeira(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Segmentation fault
Date: 2009-07-08 20:59:27
Lists: pgadmin-support

I don't think this is really a PgAdmin problem. PgAdmin is running the
postgres function pg_logdir_ls()
which is defined (on my server) as:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION pg_logdir_ls()
RETURNS SETOF record AS
'$libdir/admin81', 'pg_logdir_ls'
LANGUAGE 'c' VOLATILE STRICT;

So there is some interaction between the C function and the system involving
$libdir/admin81.
Since I don't understand where this function came from (if it isn't part of
the server), or why it is looking for admin81
I will ask the admin of the server to look into this ...