Need Licensing Information for bundling POSTGRESQL With Softwares

From: Rajendra Talekar <rajendratalekar(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need Licensing Information for bundling POSTGRESQL With Softwares
Date: 2006-01-02 06:21:27
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
We at Codexpert Systems are developing a Commercial MIS system, and are
planning to go for POSTGRESQL as the database system. We need some
clarifications for the same.

1. What are licenses we need to have to as developers of a software that
uses POSTGRESQL?

2. What are the licenses a user is to provided with who uses our software
that uses POSTGRESQL as Database System?

Pl Note that our software is a non Open Sorce software. The availability of
POSTGRESQL for Windows/Linux and other platforms is the main reason we are
planning to choose POSTGRESQL

- Rajendra Talekar
Chief Developer and Managing Director
Codexpert Systems