SPI_fnumber is case sensitive

From: "Thomas Hallgren" <thhal(at)mailblocks(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SPI_fnumber is case sensitive
Date: 2004-05-06 06:13:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The SPI_fnumber (returns the column number using a name) is case sensitive.
I think a patch would be appropriate. Either to the documentation that could
state this fact and suggest lowercasing the colname parameter, or to the
code to make it case insensitive. I'd be happy to provide the one chosen.

Which one is better?

Regards,

Thomas Hallgren