view row-level locks

From: "Michael Shulman" <shulman(at)mathcamp(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: view row-level locks
Date: 2008-07-11 07:08:09
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

This seems like it must be a common question, but Google can't find
the answer for me. How do I view the currently open row-level locks?
The manual says that the table pg_locks doesn't contain row-level
locks, since they are stored on disk rather than in memory, but it
doesn't say how one can view those locks.

Thanks,
Mike