about archives postgresql

From: Jaime Casanova <systemguards(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: about archives postgresql
Date: 2005-05-17 14:44:13
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi,

Alvaro Herrera tolds me that you are the one i have to talk about the archives.
He tolds us (members of pgsql-es-ayuda mailing list) that several
years prior to 2004 were all in 2004-02 mbox. So, we joint our efforts
to fix that. Actually some of the volunteers never give their work so
i'm already finishing some years.

So, my questions are:
1) are you the right person?
2) what the names of the files you want to be?
3) i can send you the files in a regular basis so i can finish some
years already working on?

--
regards,
Jaime Casanova