Re: psql and blob

From: CoL <col(at)mportal(dot)hu>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: psql and blob
Date: 2003-09-17 20:40:07
Lists: pgsql-general

hi,
you are right: I wrote it in wrong way. psql is a client program, but he
wants to get the file not from the place where psql runs.

He says:
" but i want to execute this script from the client and so my blob-data
is on the client and lo_import fails (the server doesn't have this file)."
That's why he needs a program, an application, or something which can
communicate with client. Or another way, if he runs the psql from client
where the file is, than connecting to postgres server :)

Sorry for my ambiguous letter.

C.