[sap-portals-admins] Re: SSO to Non-SAP Systems using SAP Login Tickets

From: "arulbhavani" <bvangala(at)synopsys(dot)com>
To: sap-portals-admins(at)yahoogroups(dot)com
Subject: [sap-portals-admins] Re: SSO to Non-SAP Systems using SAP Login Tickets
Date: 2003-07-25 18:39:45
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hello All,

Has anyone solved this problem. We are getting the same exact problem
with iPlanet server.

*** ERROR => accessCookie - missing cookie [WebServerPlu 120]

Can anyone tell the settings in the object ppath ???

<Object ppath="">
AuthTrans fn="CheckAccess"
</Object>

<Object ppath="">
Service method="(POST)" fn="SendTeachCookie"
</Object>

This would really help us a lot.

Thanks.

--- In sap-portals-admins(at)yahoogroups(dot)com, "igorvernelen"
<igorvernelen(at)y(dot)(dot)(dot)> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone recognizes this problem and has come up with a solution
> for this ?
>
> It would help us a lot !
>
> Regards,
> Igor.
>
> --- In sap-portals-admins(at)yahoogroups(dot)com, matt34823
<no_reply(at)y(dot)(dot)(dot)>
> wrote:
> > Igor - same error message on my end:
> >
> > IISPlugin checks Access.
> > *** ERROR => accessCookie - missing cookie [WebServerPlu 120]
> > Wed Jun 25 10:48:25 2003
> >
> > The target non-SAP system is definately picking up my portal user
> ID
> > but the log file throws the error above when I set logging to 2.
> >
> > Have you had any luck with this? Anyone else run into this?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > --- In sap-portals-admins(at)yahoogroups(dot)com, "igorvernelen"
> > <igorvernelen(at)y(dot)(dot)(dot)> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I'm trying to get it up and running at the moment. But the
> > > iis_sso.dll-filter logfile keeps giving me :
> > >
> > > ISPlugin checks Access.
> > > *** ERROR => accessCookie - missing cookie [WebServerPlu 120]
> > > IISPlugin checks Access.
> > >
> > > Any help welcome !
> > > Igor.
> > >

> > > --- In sap-portals-admins(at)yahoogroups(dot)com, matt34823
> > <no_reply(at)y(dot)(dot)(dot)>
> anyone
> > > out

verify.pse,
> > add

> > help!
Thanks,

Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your Epson at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5705&lp=home/epson.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/brYXfA/_xWGAA/ySSFAA/50hrlB/TM