Re: Unable to pg_dump 8.1.2 - memory alloc error

From: "Shoaib Mir" <shoaibmir(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: airbulb <airbulb(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Unable to pg_dump 8.1.2 - memory alloc error
Date: 2007-02-06 09:51:35
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hmmm that looks like to me a HW problem causing data corruption. Try doing a
REINDEX for the database, if possible restart the database server machine
and then try taking the dump again to see if that works.

But I will recommend doing memory tests for the hardware...

--
Shoaib Mir
EnterpriseDB (www.enterprisedb.com)