Re: Separating Databases on Different Partitions

From: "Aaron Bono" <postgresql(at)aranya(dot)com>
To: andy(dot)shellam(at)mailnetwork(dot)co(dot)uk
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Separating Databases on Different Partitions
Date: 2006-05-30 16:04:03
Lists: pgsql-admin

I think the tablespace option will work best - I will check it out. I do
not give the users control of the database since I do the development, I
just need a way to allocate the space and charge for space used. Since
cPanel monitors user space, I don't want to rely on having to query the
database to get size information - I would have to put together separate
scripts to watch space usage which I would rather not do.

Thanks for the help!

-Aaron