Re: How to continue Installation if stalled? and using Joomla?

From: Thom Brown <thombrown(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Irvin Guyett <ipguyett(at)comcast(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to continue Installation if stalled? and using Joomla?
Date: 2010-02-09 13:22:32
Lists: pgsql-novice

On 9 February 2010 02:10, Irvin Guyett <ipguyett(at)comcast(dot)net> wrote:
> c. Can I use Joomla or other CMS software instead of Drupal with Postgresql?
> as this seems easier to learn?

Not yet. I've been working with one of the lead Joomla developers to
get PostgreSQL support added, but it's been slow going as there hasn't
been much response to what I've provided to them. At the moment only
the database schema and driver has been written, but a lot of work
still remains to rewrite the awful SQL queries that MySQL currently
lets Joomla get away with.

Thom