Re: Merchandising, merchandising.. on the postgresql.eu site

From: Thom Brown <thombrown(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum" <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, rod <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>, Tommy Gildseth <tommy(dot)gildseth(at)usit(dot)uio(dot)no>, pgeu-general <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Merchandising, merchandising.. on the postgresql.eu site
Date: 2009-11-26 14:23:07
Lists: pgeu-general

2009/11/26 Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>

> On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 01:58:15PM +0000, Thom Brown wrote:
> >
> > So now I imagine we need someone to set up the store and link it to
> > PostgreSQL Europe's bank account, someone to co-ordinate designs (or at
> > least come up with a few to put on there, maybe a wiki page with ideas
> for
> > designs including posted image examples) and someone to subsequently make
> > this available on the European site.
>
> You just volunteered? ;-)
> No, i would be happy if you can coordinate this.

Sure, I'd be happy to help out with this in any way I can. Just making sure
there aren't areas better covered by particular individuals. But at some
point someone with appropriate access will need to place the online shop on
postgresql.eu.

I'll try to come up with something for design ideas on the wiki this
evening.

Thom