Re: Merchandising, merchandising.. on the postgresql.eu site

From: Thom Brown <thombrown(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Tommy Gildseth <tommy(dot)gildseth(at)usit(dot)uio(dot)no>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Merchandising, merchandising.. on the postgresql.eu site
Date: 2009-11-16 10:17:02
Lists: pgeu-general

2009/11/13 Thom Brown <thombrown(at)gmail(dot)com>:
> 2009/11/13 Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>:
>> No. Spreadshirt does look good, but the one thing that marks them down
>> for me is their lack of non-clothing items. All I could see in a quick
>> glance of your list was mug, sticker and umbrella. Basic stuff like
>> mouse mats is missing, as well as some of the other more unusual, yet
>> interesting swag.
>>

> Yes, Spreadshirt don't seem to list such things on their site.  I've
> fired an email their way to see if they'll also do items such as
> mousemats, calendars, clocks, notepads, postcards and keychains.  You
> never know, maybe they do and just haven't listed it.
>
> Thom

I'm still in the process of exchanging emails with Spreadshirt about
items they don't list on their site. I'm now talking to their bulk
orders department as apparently they might be able to produce products
not listed in their range yet. I've asked if there's an option to buy
in bulk in advance, but still have them manage the stock and dispatch.

If it turns out they can't provide the other kinds of items at this
time, is that a deal-breaker? It would be a shame as I get the
feeling they're the best of the 3 I've looked at, particularly because
of their pan-European-friendly services.

Thom