Re: understanding postgres issues/bottlenecks

From: "Stefano Nichele" <stefano(dot)nichele(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Scott Marlowe" <scott(dot)marlowe(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: understanding postgres issues/bottlenecks
Date: 2009-01-08 08:36:13
Lists: pgsql-performance

Find !

Dell CERC SATA RAID 2 PCI SATA 6ch

Running lspci -v:

03:09.0 RAID bus controller: Adaptec AAC-RAID (rev 01)
Subsystem: Dell CERC SATA RAID 2 PCI SATA 6ch (DellCorsair)
Flags: bus master, 66MHz, slow devsel, latency 32, IRQ 209
Memory at f8000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64M]
Expansion ROM at fe800000 [disabled] [size=32K]

Any consideration looking at iostat output ?

Cheers and thanks to all!

ste