libpgtcl/pg_execute undocumented feature ?

From: g(dot)hintermayer(at)inode(dot)at (Gerhard Hintermayer)
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: libpgtcl/pg_execute undocumented feature ?
Date: 2002-10-04 10:16:33
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I was just trying to implement a -numAffected option to pg_result to
get the number of affected tuples when invoking INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE
when I saw, that there is already a command that does give me the
number of affected tuples. Will pg_execute be dropped in uncoming
releases ?

Gerhard Hintermayer