Error editing table WITH primary key

From: "Terry Yapt" <terryapt(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Error editing table WITH primary key
Date: 2009-01-16 12:07:39
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello all,

I have installed PostgreSQL 8.3.5 and PgAdmin 1.8.4 - Rev.7358.

I have populated a recent database inserting all SQL command on pgadmin a
SQL-window. Tables shows right constraints PRIMARY KEY, but when I try to
edit table data a warning message with the title "Edit table data without
primary key" is showed and I cannot insert data on that tables.

If I create a table from inside PgAdmin then all goes ok.

Any idea what is the problem ?

Greetings.
--
Terry Yapt