Re: Looking for way to replicate master db to multiple mobile databases

From: Bryan Montgomery <monty(at)english(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Looking for way to replicate master db to multiple mobile databases
Date: 2009-09-23 22:00:03
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks for the reply. This is a one way push to the slaves. In theory, there
shouldn't be any conflicts .... although I wouldn't swear to that. If
there's a conflict, the master db should win. At the moment we just drop the
tables, recreate the schema and reload the tables. However, some of the
large tables literally take hours across the network, for maybe a few dozen
changes.