Re: Advertising on the community blog

From: "Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Advertising on the community blog
Date: 2009-12-19 16:08:41
Lists: pgsql-www

[1876-1 greg(at)core 11:07:24 ~/Email/Postgres] edit blog_jobs_haas
[1877-1 greg(at)core 11:07:56 ~/Email/Postgres] gs blog_jobs_haas

You need a passphrase to unlock the secret key for
user: "Greg Sabino Mullane <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>"
1024-bit DSA key, ID 14964AC8, created 1999-03-01

File `blog_jobs_haas.asc' exists. Overwrite? (y/N) y
[1878-1 greg(at)core 11:07:58 ~/Email/Postgres] cat blog_jobs_haas.asc