Re: Bottom Posting

From: "Andrej Ricnik-Bay" <andrej(dot)groups(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Bob Pawley" <rjpawley(at)shaw(dot)ca>
Cc: "Postgres General List" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bottom Posting
Date: 2008-06-02 09:45:03
Lists: pgsql-general

On 29/05/2008, Bob Pawley <rjpawley(at)shaw(dot)ca> wrote:

> ... get their point across up front without making me wade through
Good for you :}

> I can understand the concept of bottom posting
No one advocates bottom-posting here. It's all about intersparsed
with relevant bits left standing.

> The concept of most lists should be "the free exchange of ideas in the most
> efficient manner possible".
Which is per agreement on the list intersparsed. Which also allows people
only just hopping onto the train of thought to get a good understanding
of what a thread is about without having to read the lot top to bottom.
May not match your individual preference, but then that's not what the
list is about, either.

> Bob
Cheers,
Andrej

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :} Make your quotes concise.