Contributing

From: Andrej Ricnik-Bay <andrej(dot)groups(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Contributing
Date: 2005-05-19 07:24:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Guys,

I was wondering whether there's still need for people doing translations
English <-> German ... I'd like to contribute but am not too fit in C
programming, didn't do anything in ages...

If this is the wrong place to ask, disregard this message :)
I couldn't find any more suitable references on the website.

Cheers,
Andrej