Re: Vacuum output redirect

From: "Wim Chalmet" <wim(dot)chalmet(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Vacuum output redirect
Date: 2007-12-05 01:42:45
Lists: pgsql-general

Yes, the write access is fine. I think I have a problem with syntax. I don't
know if there is a command switch on psql to redirect standard output to a
logfile. THere is one for any query results, but that does not happen to
contain the output of vacuum.

--
Do you want to make a difference? Issue a microloan at www.kiva.org.