SVN event hooks for PL/PGSQL functions and DDL?

From: "Webb Sprague" <webb(dot)sprague(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: SVN event hooks for PL/PGSQL functions and DDL?
Date: 2008-01-16 19:36:49
Lists: pgsql-general

In another thread, someone mentioned writing hooks for Subversion that
would grab function definitions and DDL statements from the current
database and push them into the repository?

Does anyone have a few scripts/ cookbook examples for this? Is there
a cookbook section on the postgres wiki where they might go? I am
sure I can figure this out, but I wouldn't mind cheating....

Thx