Proposal for XML Schema Validation

From: "Kodamasimham Pridhvi (MT2012066)" <Pridhvi(dot)Kodamasimham(at)iiitb(dot)org>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Bisen Vikrantsingh Mohansingh MT2012036 <BisenVikrantsingh(dot)Mohansingh(at)iiitb(dot)org>, "rc(at)iiitb(dot)ac(dot)in" <rc(at)iiitb(dot)ac(dot)in>
Subject: Proposal for XML Schema Validation
Date: 2013-08-08 04:42:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello pgsql-hackers ,

With reference to "Add XML Schema validation and xmlvalidate functions (SQL:2008)" in ToDo list, we have gone through pgsql-mailing list but we didn't find any significant work in this area, so we are proposing our own model for xml schema validation . please kindly go through it and let us know how can we improve it.Please find the attached proposal document.

Thanks,
Kodamasimham Pridhvi
International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore

Attachment Content-Type Size
proposal_v1.pdf application/pdf 276.3 KB