xTuple Follow Up

From: Rich Shepard <rshepard(at)appl-ecosys(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: xTuple Follow Up
Date: 2009-02-03 22:58:36
Lists: pdxpug

Just to close this thread: I looked closely at xTuple and their CRM
functions are limited to their manufacturing customers. No support for
marketing campaigns or sales lead management.

While I'd really like to use TinyERP, I cannot connect to the server and
there are no responses to my messages on the mail list.

I've found something called snapCRM which I'll use until something better
comes along. SnapCRM is a web app (not my favorite at all) and requires
flash as a plugin. Ugh! More emphasis on eye candy than on function, and I
cannot copy text in from my jpilot database. Oh, well.

Thanks for the suggestion and insights,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D. | Integrity Credibility
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. | Innovation