Re: Dropping Old Databases

From: Rich Shepard <rshepard(at)appl-ecosys(dot)com>
To: "pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Dropping Old Databases
Date: 2009-02-03 17:45:03
Lists: pdxpug

On Tue, 3 Feb 2009, Selena Deckelmann wrote:

> They have a CRM module. It is about 1.5 years old, and was ok last time I
> looked at it. May be better now. They refactored their customer data
> tables around that same time, and made things a bit nicer for plugging
> into other systems.

Selena,

Thank you. I created the database from the command line, then opened it
within TinyERP; it has a 'database create' menu option but I've no idea what
that's for if they want the db created externally. Now to see how to
populate it with tables so I can actually try using it.

> Their primary strength is MRP ...

I assume that's Manufacturing related. All I'm trying to manufacture is
sales of our permitting services. :-)

Thank you for the input,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D. | Integrity Credibility
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. | Innovation