Re: Using Postgres as an alias

From: "Gabriele Bartolini" <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Robert Bernier" <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Using Postgres as an alias
Date: 2007-09-26 11:45:55
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I really like it (I think I have actually always expressed my favours for
it).

Actually, I believe that in the next promotional material that the Italian
community will produce, we will clearly state something like: "PostgreSQL,
or simply Postgres, is ..." . And we could use this 'message' whenever
suitable in conferences, workshops, webpages, etc.

Ciao,
Gabriele