anyone can help?

From: lin_melisa(at)hotmail(dot)com (Melisa)
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: anyone can help?
Date: 2001-12-07 06:05:03
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi:
I just graduated from univ. and got my first job. then I was just
asked to do something I really don't know how to do it. anyone can
help?

my boos wanted me to build an interface to put ou the web page to
serve our customers. it's simple, the database is already there,
there's products' detail,manufacturers' detail and price plus
products' picture. my boss just want me to create a window (maybe
java? or can I write a VB program?), use three combo-boxes to let
customers chose from product model, manufactures and price range. then
clike a button and the picture and the detail will show in a textarea.
but I don't know how to write the SQL, anyone can help?

p.s: for example, when customers first choose product, the price and
manufactures list box will show only math records. vice versa.