Postgres, dumps, logs & databases fragmentation¿?

From: Yessica Brinkmann <yessica(dot)brinkmann(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres, dumps, logs & databases fragmentation¿?
Date: 2006-01-20 19:14:24
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello.
I'am new. Please, sorry about my English. It's terrible!!!
I try to obtain a fragmentated database with Postgres.
I design a database structure, and really the fragmentation is ready.
I have problems with data exportation/importation only. I has think really
in many alternatives: dumps, and logs, auxiliar tables, auxiliar files...the
problem is than I need save the INSERT, UPDATE AND DELETE commands...I need
so so audit the database entries...for do the posterior data centralization.
My database scheme supports the centralization, but I have problems with for
audit database entries.
When I think about a posibility, really I allways found a problem with
that...
If you have an idea about this, please tell me about that.
Thanks you.
Yessica.