Why doesn't query_tree_walker examine the intoClause field?

From: Nikhil Sontakke <nikhil(dot)sontakke(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Why doesn't query_tree_walker examine the intoClause field?
Date: 2010-01-08 08:52:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I am kinda puzzled as to why the query_tree_walker() function does not
examine the intoClause field? I do see another function
raw_expression_tree_walker() which does walk that entry. So what is
the exact reason here? Or we just missed it for the earlier function?

Regards,
Nikhils
--
http://www.enterprisedb.com