RESTORE SCHEMA

From: Kranti <kranti(dot)j2ee(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: kranti(dot)parisa(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: RESTORE SCHEMA
Date: 2007-01-23 08:00:30
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hey Guys,

This is my first email to list. Hope i will get the solution quickly.
I am working on postgresql 8.1

I have a DB, with mre than 4 schemas. I want to take backup of one of the
schema and restore the same schema into another DB .ofcourse schema names
are same.

I am able to take backup and restore at DB level.
but i want the same at schema level.

Using pgadmin III i am able to take backup of schema. but not able to see
restore of that schema.

I am in a very urgent need. Please do respond to this and guide me

Thanks in advance
Kranti