Suppress "cache state reset" message?

From: "Jeff Boes" <jboes(at)nexcerpt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Suppress "cache state reset" message?
Date: 2001-12-26 17:24:58
Lists: pgsql-general

We have a large number of messages in our application log files that look
like--

NOTICE: InvalidateSharedInvalid: cache state reset

While I understand that these are only diagnostic or debug messages from
the database backend, they are distracting when you are trying to keep
alert for actual error conditions. Is there any way under Postgres 7.1.3
to suppress these?

--
Jeff Boes vox 616.226.9550
Database Engineer fax 616.349.9076