Eduphant 2.0

From: "M(dot) Bastin" <marcbastin(at)mindspring(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Eduphant 2.0
Date: 2004-04-16 10:53:22
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi all,

We have released Eduphant 2.0b2 and for the first time we have a
Linux build too.
(Eduphant is a free cross-platform PostgreSQL GUI that is
text-encodings savvy and supports unicode. It's targeted at both SQL
novices and PostgreSQL developers.)

Our test configuration for Linux is an excruciatingly slow emulation
and we're not sure of what we're seeing. (It takes 20 minutes to
launch mozilla for instance.) We'd therefore be happy if some kind
soul with a tinkering spirit could give our Linux version a whirl and
tell us about it off-list. Requirements are x86 and GTK 2.0.

Everybody is of course welcome to use it, the Mac and Windows
versions are pretty stable.

More info: <http://aliacta.com/products/eduphant.htm>
Download: <http://aliacta.com/download>

Thanks,