RE: [HACKERS] [OT] flex, yacc, and bison

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: "Jackson, DeJuan" <djackson(at)cpsgroup(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: RE: [HACKERS] [OT] flex, yacc, and bison
Date: 1999-08-18 23:25:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 18-Aug-99 Jackson, DeJuan wrote:
> I'm trying to write a ncftp_auth deamon that will utilize PostgreSQL. The
> base SDK is in C. I'm adapting it to C++ because I feel like it, but Perl
> would be a slightly steeper learning curve (sockets and all that). I'm
> trying to get a conf file parser such that the login's can be in multiple
> database and/or on different machines.

If you're into C/C++ (like I am), it's almost trivial to parse that into
individual strings. I was under the impression from your first note that
C/C++ wasn't an option. At the minimum, think strtok(). There's also
strsep() but it's not been one of my favorites. If you still need actual
code let me know and I can send you something.

Vince.

> DEJ

Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com flame-mail: /dev/null
# include <std/disclaimers.h> TEAM-OS2
Online Campground Directory http://www.camping-usa.com
Online Giftshop Superstore http://www.cloudninegifts.com