RE: [HACKERS] User requests now that 6.5 is out

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: "Jackson, DeJuan" <djackson(at)cpsgroup(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)hub(dot)org, Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, Fred Wilson Horch <fhorch(at)ecoaccess(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [HACKERS] User requests now that 6.5 is out
Date: 1999-06-29 19:19:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 29-Jun-99 Jackson, DeJuan wrote:
> Would a PostgreSQL / PHP solution be practical for the Feature/Bug tracking?
> (I'm thinking specifically of the mirrors here.)
> -DEJ

How 'bout JitterBug? http://samba.anu.edu.au/jitterbug/
or GNATS: http://www.cs.utah.edu/csinfo/texinfo/gnats/gnats.html

Vince.

Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com flame-mail: /dev/null
# include <std/disclaimers.h> TEAM-OS2
Online Campground Directory http://www.camping-usa.com
Online Giftshop Superstore http://www.cloudninegifts.com