Starting postmaster with -i

From: Gerald Brandt <gbr(at)hvdc(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Starting postmaster with -i
Date: 1999-01-28 16:11:53
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi there,

I start my postmaster with the -i option to start with tcp connectivity.

I want to be able to limit who can access my postgres database, and in
theory, I don't need any connectivity outside of the localhost. But,
without the -i, I can't use pgaccess, or the C library.

How can I limit access to only a certain (or range) of IP's?

Gerald
E-Mail: Gerald Brandt <gbr(at)hvdc(dot)ca>
Date: 28-Jan-99
Time: 10:03:53