RE: BUG #15384: dropping views and materialized views

From: Terence Zekveld <Terence(dot)Zekveld(at)eoh(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Merlin Moncure <mmoncure(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: BUG #15384: dropping views and materialized views
Date: 2018-09-18 10:32:02
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Thanks Tom

I checked the 'DROP ROUTINE' documentation.

There ROUTINE is sort of a generic name for several object kinds.

Something similar for VIEW and MATERIALIZED VIEW would be helpful for my case.

Best regards,
Terence Zekveld
Senior Developer

EOH Roads & Highways
A division of EOH Industrial Technologies (Pty) Ltd
70 Regency Drive, Route 21 Corporate Park, Centurion

Tel: +27 (12) 346 1255 | Mobile: +27 (79) 696 5363
terence(dot)zekveld(at)eoh(dot)com    |    www.eoh.co.za

Consulting | Technology | Outsourcing